Orlando Personal Injury Lawyers
Who Care About You
“Outstanding service with excellent results come standard at Hogan Frick. This is because the primary focus at our firm is to ensure that each and every client of ours is treated exactly as if they are a member of our family. You deserve nothing less.”
— Brian Hogan and Josh Frick
“We are passionate about fighting for injured victims, helping them and their families seek justice and secure a better future.”
“I’m committed to personally spending time with victims of medical accidents and negligence – understanding their needs and circumstances.”
At Hogan Frick, we are the Orlando personal injury lawyers that represent injured victims of medical malpractice, wrongful death, car and motorcycle accidents, slip & fall injuries, and many other types of injuries caused by the negligence of others. We believe in treating you right while dealing with complicated legal matters, determining the best course of action for your claim, fighting for your legal rights, and taking your case to court if needed. Injured victims seeking to file personal injury claims and obtain the compensation they deserve are guaranteed our strong, passionate advocacy to guide them through this complicated process
OUR PREVIOUS CLIENTS
Throughout the process, they communicated to me and made sure my health was improving. I truly felt cared for as a person versus being just another client.Lisa S.
These guys play hard ball and aren’t afraid to push back hard. We got a very generous settlement out of the insurance company. More than 15x what the original settlement was for!Ted M.
Best lawyers around!! I talked to several places before I found Hogan and Frick. From start to finish the whole process was outstanding! Would HIGHLY recommend!Randall R.
10 Reason To Choose Hogan Frick
1. Attorney Review. Your case will be personally handled by our attorneys. We take pride in providing personal attention to each and every client that entrusts us with their personal injury or medical malpractice action.
2. Trial Experience. Many law firms “handle” personal injury cases, but are not willing or able to take your case to trial. We are experienced trial attorneys with the resources available to take your case to trial if the insurance company is unwilling to adequately compensate you for the injuries you or your loved ones have sustained.
3. Medical Malpractice Expertise. Our Medical Malpractice department is experienced in evaluating and litigating all types of medical negligence cases. Medical negligence cases in Florida are regulated by strict Florida statutory guidelines. Our attorneys are intimately familiar with every aspect of the medical negligence statutes, therefore, you can be assured that we will comply with each element of the statutes in order to preserve your medical negligence case. Contact our firm to determine whether your claim is a candidate for medical malpractice litigation.
4. Personal Injury Legal Experience. We have handled all types of personal injury cases, and our experienced attorneys understand the complex legal nature of each practice area. We can quickly determine what needs to be done with your case, and will aggressively move to make sure your case is handled efficiently and effectively from the time you join our firm, until the time your case resolves.
5. Recognized Referral Firm. Perhaps nothing speaks higher of the ability of our attorneys then the referral business we receive from other lawyers throughout the state of Florida. These attorneys recognize and respect our knowledge of the challenges that a medical negligence or personal injury case entails, and they trust us to handle their client’s cases. We have worked hard to gain this confidence, and sincerely appreciate the belief that these attorneys have entrusted in us. If you are an attorney, and have a medical malpractice or personal injury case, please call us to discuss referral or co-counsel options.
6. Inside Knowledge of Defense Strategy. Brian Hogan and Josh Frick both began their careers working for insurance defense firms. For years they worked hand in hand with the same insurance adjusters, and defense attorneys, who are opposing your case. The knowledge and experience gained by Brian Hogan and Josh Frick gives the clients of Hogan Frick an added advantage in their personal injury or medical negligence cases. We are aware of the tactics the insurance adjusters and defense attorneys will use to fight your case. We aggressively orchestrate strategies in your case before the insurance adjusters and defense attorneys get involved so that we are able to maximize any recovery you may be entitled to.
7. Personal Case Management Approach. Hogan Frick is a young, aggressive, streamlined law firm which focuses solely on representing injury victims. Larger firms manage cases with multiple levels of lawyers and paralegals, all working on diverse aspects of several different types of lawsuits. This approach creates a disconnect in the continuity of service and treatment that the client deserves. In our firm, you will have direct access to the decision makers on your case. They will not have to confer with others before arriving at the best course of action for you and your situation.
8. Statewide Coverage. Our attorneys have handled personal injury and medical malpractice actions throughout the state of Florida. It does not matter if you are located in Tallahassee, Tampa, Jacksonville, Gainesville, Orlando, Naples, West Palm Beach or Miami, rest assured our attorneys are familiar with your jurisdiction, and are more than willing to litigate your personal injury or medical malpractice action.
9. We Genuinely Care About Our Clients. A personal injury or medical negligence incident involves serious damages, and clients are searching for a lawyer at an emotional and anxious time. We have compassion and empathy for your position and will fight to protect the privacy and assistance you need in dealing with this problem. We pride ourselves in not just being your attorney, but your counselor and friend.
10. Contingency Legal Fees. Like most personal injury law firms, our representation normally includes a contingency-fee contractual relationship. Clients pay no legal fees unless a recovery is achieved. That means we don’t make money if you don’t make money. The agreed upon contingency fee percentage is always based on the type and difficulty of the claim. Our contingency fee may be discussed after we analyze the complexity and details of your case, before you become our client. Our goal is to seek justice, while also engaging in an honest, fair relationship with our clients.
Our Areas of Practice
Select the practice area your injury falls under.
Click To View Our Areas of Practice
Get A FREE CONSULTAtION
Move yourself one step closer to getting compensated.
Attorney Referrals Are Highly Valued
The Orlando personal injury lawyers at Hogan Frick take pride in the fact that our colleagues and legal industry peers value our legal expertise and commitment to client service and justice by consistently referring their clients to our firm. We always devote extraordinary respect, time and energy to clients referred by other attorneys. At Hogan Frick, we have many years of experience representing injury clients, and are dedicated to combining efforts with other firms to serve our the Orlando community.
Our medical malpractice department is experienced in evaluating and litigating all types of medical negligence cases. Our attorneys are knowledgeable of every aspect of the Florida medical negligence statutes, and our colleagues and their clients can rest assured that we will comply with all elements of the statutes to preserve their medical negligence case, and ultimately seek the most favorable outcome. Our firm also distributes fees to referring attorneys at the maximum allowable level set by the Florida Bar.
The Orlando Personal Injury Lawyers You Can Trust